Optimized Trajectories for Motion Control
A partial list of companies using Convolve software:
- Agilent — uses Input Shaping® in machines that perform X-ray inspection of printed circuit boards.
- Danaher Precision Systems — uses Linear-Theta™ and Input Shaping® for high-speed precision systems for flat panel display inspection and repair.
- Charm Engineering — uses Input Shaping™ for flat panel inspection and repair.
- Whiting Services — uses No-Sway Crane Control on service cranes installed at nuclear power plants.
- Physik Instrumente — using Input Shaping® in controllers for high speed piezo-electric actuators.
- Seagate — uses Input Shaping for disk head tester machines.
- Maxtor — for optimized seek trajectories for hard disk drives to reduce acoustic noise and reduce disk seek times.
Copyright Convolve, Inc. 2005 — 2007, All Rights Reserved.